My children are a pretty great source of entertainment for me and my Facebook friends. My awesome friend Jen shared a blog post by Peas and Thank You, 21 Questions to ask your kids. Some of the answers left me scratching my head, but that’s pretty common after speaking with my kids! Enjoy!
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Lauren: “Stop picking your nose”
Jillian: “No, I won’t toot on you” (Jillian’s initial response was: “No fingers in your vagina and stop smelling your magical pee” Rhea said I shouldn’t have censored her. LOL)
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Lauren: “No more accidents”
Jillian: “when I kiss you”
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Lauren: “Not peeing on the potty at school” (I’m noticing a trend)
Jillian: “when you get mad on the phone”
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Jillian: “Tickles” (at least we’re constant)
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Lauren: “You liked to eat.”
Jillian: “You tooted a lot” Alrighty then.
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
Lauren: “Stand up and I’ll tell you”
Jillian: “Taller than me”
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Lauren: “Writing a grocery list”
Jillian: “Taking pictures of us”
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
Lauren: “she’s no where” Lauren: We’re getting good at these!
Jillian: “you toot” Great. Bathroom humor
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Lauren: “You’d be famous for talking. And famous hair”
Jillian: “Riding on a horsey”
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Lauren: “You’re good at writing your letters! And giving letters to people”
Jillian: “Making cookies”
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Lauren: “you’re not very good at building” (Maybe if she let me play with her legos I could prove her wrong)
Jillian: “You’re not good at playing Daddy’s games”
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Lauren: “Working on a computer site”
Jillian: “Tooting. HAHA! Going to meetings”
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
Lauren: “yogurt and chocolate”
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Lauren: “Helping me write my letters” (Good thing I went to school)
Jillian: “Going to meetings”
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Lauren: (giggling) “Dora. You get lost but you don’t have a map”
Jillian: “A smurf”
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Lauren: “We bake.”
Jillian: “exercises from Amber. And lunch”
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Lauren: “We aren’t the same. And I am going to be taller than you. Like Daddy”
Jillian: “brown hair and eyes”
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Lauren: “I am small, and you are big”
Jillian: “I toot more than you”
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Lauren: “You hug me and cuddle me”
Jillian: “You don’t toot on me” (I am noticing a huge trend)
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
Lauren: “The grocery store”
There ya have it… A lot more bathroom humor than I thought. It was fun though and the girls and I were laughing hysterically.